Monday, February 23, 2009

Why?

Why do boyfriends have to be so complicated?

Boyfriend:
[a frequent or favorite male companion; beau.]
My definition:
A man that I love!
That is my boyfriend Brandon.
He is so amazing.
I just, he makes me so mad sometimes. Today, we sat at lunch and he usually goes to get me milk but the one time that he doesnt i decide to throw a fit...and hide his lunch just bvecause I am a little kid at heart and I needed milk and he always knows that I bring cereal and I need milk for my cereal... it's just common sense.
Anyways, he woudln't go and get me it so then he was being a butt and now it's our last bowling match before regionals and he won't even come watch me. He says he has to "lift" so he says. But when he has to work, oh screw lifting, but when it comes to his girlfriend, oh, screw the girlfriend... and then he goes and lift. I feel SO not loved right now.
He's such a butthole!
And then he acts like nothing is wrong, like everything is better and he doesn't even care.
Sometimes, I wonder what to do!
=(

No comments:

Post a Comment