Thursday, January 1, 2009

More Complicated Love

Complicated: difficult to analyze, understand, explain, etc
Love:
a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.

Love...love in my words is how I feel with Brandon. I'm completely and uterly and insanely in love with my boyfriend! He is so amazing, I really don't know what I would do without him. I would deff. not be who I am today if i wasn't with him. He is so amazing, although I get upset, and feel like I try to start fights sometimes, I don't try to. I wish that we could go days and day and days without fighting. I hate fighting with him. He is so amazing though. He has helped me through so much this year and has always been there for me. He kisses me at the right times, he hugs me at the right times, he makes me smile when I need to smile and he knows how to make me smile(:

But sometimes, I feel like he doesn't care.
Like nobody cares anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment