Thursday, January 1, 2009

Love is complicated...

Why does love have to be so complicated? Every thing that I think is important and I bring up, always makes a fight come up so much easier. It drives me nuts.
I just wanted to go 3 days without fighting with you...
It never works.
I love you.
So much.
There arent enough words to describe how much I love you.
I want to spend forever with you.
I wish you could realize that.



Moving subjects.



  1. Family.
How to describe family.
My aunt just had her baby(:
I get to see her Saturday♥
I'm so excited.
Her name is Elizabeth Hope...
&& I'm sure she will be absolutely beautiful!

What else?
Christmas didn't go as planned...
My uncle didn't come down for Christmas!
It was too foggy, and considering the fact that we only see you 2 times a year,
It hurts!


ON Christmas Day,
Brandon's uncle had a heart-attack and was life flighted to Kalamazoo.
So, I didn't get to see him=(
But,
I did get to see him that Friday(:
His brother Derrick and Pam came home,
with their baby,
So I went and hung out with them(:


That Saturday,
We had Christmas at my Grandma's,
Brandon came(:
Then we went back to his house and made a GINGERBREAD MAN
With his niece.
[Who is incredibly adorable by the way](:


So now, we come to today!
We've sat around all day,
And done nothing(:
Brandon and I ended up getting in a fight,
Which I started,
About how he never says
i love you
anymore when we text.
Which is true...
But how he's mad at me, so, yeaaa(:


I'm out(;


A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous."
-Ingrid Bergman





No comments:

Post a Comment