Friday, June 5, 2009

You don't know WHAT I go through...

People talk all the time about their friends going into the armed forces, and how their going to go through withdraws. I talk about Brandon [my boy] going into the Marines and him leaving. People are like, oh yea, I know how you feel!
I'm Pretty sure you don't. No one knows what I am going to go through or what I am going through now.
Brandon has been going to camps in Lansing just to sign up for it and go to a few things, just to go through camps and stuff.
People don't know what I've been thinking or going through.
What if something happens to Brandon? I want to marry this kid, and have kids with him. I want to grow old with him and be by his side for the rest of our lives.
I love this kid so much, no one will ever understand how much I love him, not even him.
I know God will take care of him, and keep him safe while he's over there.
But what really bothers me, is when people act like they know what I'm talking about, what I feel...
I was telling my friend the other day about it, and her other friend was laughing behind me in the seat, it drives me nuts!

I just thought I would share=D

No comments:

Post a Comment