Monday, December 15, 2008

Another Day...

Hello again.
I think that I could easily get used to this(:
Today has sucked... acutally,
the last WEEK has sucked.
I've been fighting with someone VERY important to me in my family,
&& It's kind of like, she doesn't care.
I babysat her kids, and she quit her job because I accidentally hit her kid in the head with an elliptical... alright, I didn't do it purposely..
Anyways, she won't pay me for the 2 days that I DID babysit..
I'm sorry but I'm a little pissed about that.
I babysat your kids, I picked one of them up from school,
I fed them, I watched them, I kept them safe..
&& you can't return the favor by paying me MY money that I worked for..
Instead you whine about having a $200 hospital bill..
First of all,
One half of that is from YOU..
Maybe if you were watching your children, your one woudln't have ran into the TV and busted it open the FIRST time...
So maybe you should be thinking about yourself in this..
Secondly, your husband is the other one who wasn't paying attention when the SAME child fell and ALMOST bit his tounge off.
So, please, don't be blamming me for ALL of this...
Yea, I made a mistake.
I didn't do it purposely.
You've never told me to not work out when they're down there...
I've never got that memo.
Grow up!
I'm going to be the bigger person about all of this,
&& forget it.
but if your reading this,
Think about it!
Read all of this and take it into consideration.
Grow up! Get a job!
Your kids will be just fine.


Anyways,
Going on(:
So, I'm in Spanish and it's pretty boring.
We had to do a dictionary and I got mine done about an hour or so ago...
&& next I have lunch..
Yummmmmmy(:
&& stephanie comes home today.
I'm pretty glad that her and her lover aren't together..
She is going to be home now, and we can acutally see her when she's home!
It's been a looong time since her and I have hung out...
Other than the fact that she's been at college haha.
But anyways,
Well, I think that this is enough for one day.
My venting is over!
-Meee(:

No comments:

Post a Comment