Sunday, December 14, 2008

My first(:

This is my first blog..
I'm not much of a blogger, not like my sister is at least.
I've been having a tough week.
But it's almost over, it's almost Christmas so,
We'll see how it goes.
Yesterday was our snowball,
It was alright.
Not amazing but not the best.

I must say though, especially with this being a first blog,
I must explain myself.

I am 16.
My family means the world to me.
I used to babysit the most cutest boys ever,
Shit happens...
I'm not gonna lie,
&& now I don't babysit anymore for them.
I miss them, a lot.
Butttttt, I have the most wonderful boyfriend.
His name is Brandon<3
He is the love of my life.
We've been dating for 2 years and 1 month now.
Our anniversary is on the 6th(:
&& we're going strong<3
The Bahamas<3
For sure.
My parents both have jobs..
We're definitely not rich...
But we're not poor.
Annnd, what else?
That's about it about my family=P

I did go Christmas shopping the other day,
For my boyfriend.
I bought him:
A tie blanket(:
[It's suppper cute and warm as well(:]
&& I am making him
"A Message In A Bottle"
Hopefully he'll like it.
I'm using seashells he wanted me to get
when I was on my cruise to the Bahamas.
I'm pretty sure they mean a lot to him..
&& rocks from Lake Michigan.
&& then, I want to get him something else,
but not sure what.
But this is it for my first blogg(:

I'm officially A blogger(:


No comments:

Post a Comment